How to File
Although paper filing is allowed, candidates and committees are strongly encouraged to file electronically. Other methods to file are email, FAX, hand delivery, and postal mail.
- Email a scanned copy of your completed and signed forms to: ColoradoSpringsElections@coloradosprings.gov
- Fax your completed and signed forms to 719-385-5114, no cover sheet is necessary
- Hand-deliver your completed and signed forms to the City Clerk's Office, 30 S. Nevada Ave, Suite 101, during regular business hours:8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
- Mail your completed and signed forms to City Clerk's Office, PO Box 1575, MC 110, Colorado Springs, CO 80901-1575
Where to Get Forms
These PDF forms on this page are not used for electronic filing and are meant to be printed or emailed. Copies of the forms may also be obtained from the Office of the City Clerk, 30 South Nevada, Suite 101, Colorado Springs, during regular business hours.
Date fields on these forms do not behave correctly on Google Chrome (Windows or Mac) using the built-in PDF viewer--you can try to disable it as a work around.
- Report of Contributions And Expenditures (this is the complete form with all schedules)