Information regarding fire code requirements for special events, conventions, trade shows, exhibits and other similar functions.
- Special Event Information: General information regarding special events whether through the City Special Events process or not.
- Outdoor Solid Fuel Commercial Cooking Appliances: When the city is under a Burn Ban, a permit and site inspection is required prior to commencing any outdoor commercial cooking with solid fuels (wood, charcoal, pellets, etc.).
- Conventions/Trade Shows/Exhibits information packet: General information and fire code requirements for such uses within a convention center, exhibit hall or other similar spaces
- Vendor Worksheet (Cooking and LPG Use at Special Events): Information and acknowledgment form used for Event Planners to ensure their event and vendors are set up safely
- Special Event Permit Application: Permit application for those special events that do not go through the City Special Events process
- Food Truck Safety: CSFD recommended safety provisions for food truck vendors.
- Food Truck Safety (NFPA website): External link to the NFPA website on food truck safety.